The 2018 Bataleon Whatever is a playful all-mountain board that will have a fun feel no matter where you ride it on the mountain. The soft flex is going to feel at home in the park, and the forgiving ride will let you learn new tricks with less consequences. It is almost a twin shape, so you can ride it switch without any problems, but it has a 1cm longer nose so if there is some fresh snow it will help you float. Jump on the Whatever, and ride wherever!
Camber Type: Twin 3BT
The 3BT design gives this board the good parts of traditional camber, with the looser and fun feel of rocker. Overall it has a regular camber profile, but at the edges, the contact points are lifted up of the snow. When you are riding the board flat based, it will be loose, fun and not catchy - as soon as you put it on the edge, you are back to the best parts of camber. The best of both worlds.
Flex: 4/10 (1 = soft, 10 = stiff)
Shape: 99% Twin
So close to a twin board, you can almost call it one. It has a twin shape, but with 1 extra cm added to the nose.
Core: Reactor Bamboo
A poplar wood core, that has bamboo added along the rails from the tip to the tail of the board. The bamboo gives the sidewalls extra strength, which gives the board a smoother and stronger edge hold.
Base: Super Slick X
Not just a standard extruded base, it is made of some very dense material that keeps you moving fast, and maintenance-free.
Biax Laminate - Light, strong and responsive fiberglass pattern.
Carbon Stringers - Super light, carbon stringers add pop, precise control and smooth dampening to the board.
Boards Lengths: 154cm, 157cm
Stance Set Back: 0mm
Recommended Rider Weight:
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.