The Burton Feather is as an easy cruiser board, that is perfect for people looking to take their riding up to the next level. Even though it is loaded with features that make it fun and forgiving, when you do want to ride hard and fast it can still handle that with no problem.
The Flat Top profile keeps the Feather steady all over the mountain, and the taper in the directional shape makes turning smooth and easy, and will help keep you afloat in deep snow.
Camber Type: Flat Top
More fun than a house party the Flat Top camber gives stability and edge control while still giving lift in the tip and tail for a loose and fun feel.
Twin Flex - Board is constructed the same at both ends to give a smooth ride while riding regular or switch.
A slightly tapered shape for easy turning and better pop off the tail.
An easy care, easy repair base.
Filet-O-Flex - Extra padding to help take up the space of the super thing and lightweight board. It also dampens unwanted chatter from icy hard snow.
Cruise Control Edge Tune - Pre-tuned edges catch less and help you progress quicker, allowing you to cruise in comfort.
Board Lengths: 140cm, 144cm, 149cm, 152cm
Stance set back: 25mm
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
The laid-back and relaxed design of the Burton Feather provides an effortless feel that makes learning and improving fast and fun. The Channel® gives your entire on-hill experience a helpful boost with the industry’s easiest way to mount any binding (but we’re partial to our women’s Stiletto binding). A tapered shape and the stability of Flat Top™ makes turning a breeze; while the twin flex rides equally well in any direction. The upgrade to the ultra-thin profiling of Filet-O-Flex ensures a soft feel without sacrificing stability. Add it all up and you get the perfect board for the rider who is committed to catching up and keeping up with her friends.
- BEND - Flat Top™
- SHAPE - Directional Shape, 3-6mm Taper
- FLEX - Twin Flex
- CORE - FSC™ Certified Super Fly® 800G Core, Dualzone™ EGD™
- FIBERGLASS - Biax™ Fiberglass
- BASE - Extruded Base
- MOUNTING - The Channel®
- FEATURES - Squeezebox Low, Filet-O-Flex, Super Sap® Epoxy
- BURTON WARRANTY - 3-Year Warranty
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.