The Burton Step On X Binding takes snowboardings most progressive and intuitive boot to binding connection and updates it with carbon-blend construction for premium response and aggressive all mountain performance. Featuring a carbon fibre/nylon composite blend in both the baseplate and the highback, the Step On X will have you in an out of your bindings and getting edge to edge in record time.
*Step On bindings must match the size of your boot. For mens Step Ons, US 6-8 must use Small, US 8.5-10.5 Medium, and US 11-13 Large. Refer to size chart at bottom of page for full sizing information. Only compatible with Mens Step On Boots.
Burton Step Ons are scheduled for delivery to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in mid-late November 2020. This is an estimated delivery window and is subject to change. You will be notified via email once your order is ready to be collected in store, or once it has been shipped (if being shipped).
Binding Type: All Mountain
Flex (1 - Soft / 10 - Stiff): 8/10 (Stiff)
Board Compatibility: Burtons Re:Flex baseplates are compatible with all mounting systems, including The Channel System, 4x2, 4x4 and 3D (3D discs sold separately).
Base Plate: Step On X Re:Flex
Single-component 50:50 Carbon Fibre / Nylon Composite blended construction.
Highback: Step On X Highback
The Step On X Highback consists of a single piece with a 50:50 Carbon Fibre / Nylon Composite blend, resulting in instant response. This zero-lean canted design follows the contours of your legs to maximise control and comfort, and features the Burton FLAD so you can easily adjust your desired forward lean.
Cushioning: Re:Flex Fullbed Cushioning System
This cushioning system offers full underfoot cushioning that maximises comfort while minimising fatigue.
STEP ON BOOT / BINDING SIZE CHART
|Mens Step On Binding Size||Small||Medium||Large|
|Mens Boot Size (US)||6 - 8||8.5 - 10.5||11 - 13|
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.