The Burton Mint Boot is the world's best selling women's snowboard boot. It fits amazing, is super lightweight, and comes pre-broken-in so you can ride comfortable straight from the start. The Speed Zone Lacing system allows for super easy access in, and out of the boots, and lets be honest, your lacing system should never hold you back. All this incredible Burton Tech at a very reasonable price. Now what's your excuse? Also available in a Boa version.
Boot Flex: 3/10 - Soft (1=soft, 10=stiff)
Speed Zone - Stop getting your boyfriend to do you boots up and take control! Get the benefits of traditional lace up with the easy and speed of true zoning.
Women's - Specific True Fit Design - Ladies need a fit to match the way we are built and the specific way we ride. Burton takes this into account when designing all their woman's products ensuring all your needs are met.
Total Comfort Construction - Get an instantly broken-in feel from the get go. Total Comfort's industry-exclusive construction abolishes the break-in period for a fit that feels just as good from day 1 to day 100.
1:1 Soft Flex Tongue - An anatomical match for the specific creases and curvatures of every foot - providing a better wrap and eliminating annoying readjustments of oversized or undersized tongues when lacing up.
Imprint 1 - Fully heat mouldable with integrated laces and inner lace lock, moulded EVA footbed, plus lightweight power panels around the ankle.
Cushioning / Traction:
DinoLITE Outsole - A specifically formulated material designed to outlast freezing temperatures and repeated impacts. Super light with superior underfoot board feel.
Sleeping Bag Reflector Foil - Feel the cold, Burton's sleeping bag technology reflects heat back into your boot to keep your tootsies super toasty all day.
- Want more info on how snowboard boots should fit? Click here.
- Not sure what boot size to purchase? Check out size chart here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.