The 2019 Capita Mercury is an out of this world experience within your grasp. A fusion of space age tech and adventure-tested performance have resulted in the Mercury, an incredibly versatile all-terrain board that offers unbelievable power and control when you want it and float when you need it. Taking a revolutionary freeride camber profile and applying it to a super lightweight and high performance core, along with engineered carbon and environmentally responsible construction, Capita have created a snowboard that will take you to new planets while still looking after ours. The snowboarding universe is ever-changing and the limits are always being pushed, so Capita have developed a board that will break the surly bonds of gravity, tear your preconceived notions of snowboarding to shreds, and take you to the final frontier.
Board Type: All Mountain Everything
Camber Type: Freeride Profile
Positive Camber runs the middle of the board to just outside of the inserts with reverse camber in the nose and tail. It has great response and control while retaining an effortless initiation when turning.
Flex: 7/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
Stiff enough to plow through the powder and hold a strong edge, but soft enough to be forgiving when you need it.
Shape: Twin with Directional Sidecut
Built for multi directional riding, spinning and jibbing. Ride it forwards, backwards or upside down.
Core : Panda Core
The Panda Core is an extremely lightweight and versatile core made from Poplar and Paulownia wood, with inlaid Bamboo power rods for incredible pop, flex, and durability.
Base: Ultradrive Base
The all new Ultradrive base is a sintered base formulated with an ultra-high molecular weight, providing insane speed and absorbing more wax, giving you a strong base that stays faster for longer.
X-Arcs Engineered Carbon - Computer engineered, pre-shaped carbon arcs placed in the nose and tail for precision performance.
Holysheet Fiberglass - Triax and Biax Holysheet fiberglass has a higher glass to weight ratio than regular fiberglass, providing a more powerful ride while staying light, and then coupled with high performance, environmentally responsible, plant based Magic Bean Resin.
Board Lengths: 153cm, 155cm, 157cm, 159cm
Stance Set Back: 30mm
Recommended Rider Weight:
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.