The Thirty Two STW Boa is perfect if you get frustrated having to deal with your laces in the freezing cold car park. The Boa system is not just easy to get in and out of, it makes it super handy for on hill adjustments, even while your foot is still in your binding! At a price that wont bust your balls and leave you with cash to spare. With the Thirty Two level 1 comfort fit liner with integrated lacing and Sherpa top-sheet foot bed your feet will be comfy and cosy through to last chair.
Boot Flex: Soft
Recommended Use: All Mountain / Freestyle
Thermo Mouldable Liner: Yes
Lacing System: Boa - The boa lacing system delivers a glove like fit with strong aircraft grade stainless laces. Micro adjustability and on mountain tweaks offer a closure system like nothing else on the market. Backed with a lifetime, international guarantee, the boa is sure not to let you down.
Shell: A medium flexing shell with a 3D moulded tongue gives seamless boot to leg fit and comfort. Flex notches in transition zones for a more natural flex.
Liner: Level 1 Comfort Fit
- Soft flex
- Dual density intuition foam for comfort, warmth and support.
- Internal anatomical foam overlays for optimal heel hold.
- Integrated lacing system for improved heel hold.
Cushioning / Traction: EVA level 1 footbed gives slipper like comfort and warmth but with the support of a snowboard boot. STI Evolution foam outsole provides durability and grip for those icy slopes and steps.
Construction Features: Boa Lacing System, 3D Moulded Tongue, Independent Eyestays.
US: 6 - 13 // EU: 38 - 47 // Mondo point: 24 - 31 // UK: 5 - 12
Need a different size? Just ask us!
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.